Welcome to SWEL Timebank!
Each SWEL member has skills and talents to share. Our community becomes stronger every time we use our talents to help each other.
This page is designed to help you exchange your skills and talents and build community with others.
For the time that you spend helping meet the needs of another member, you earn time credit. With the time credits you earn, you can connect with any member to receive services you want or need!
Getting Started with SWEL Timebank:
- Create a login and fill out your member profile.
- Attend an orientation or complete an online orientation.
- Post some skills and talents you have to offer other members.
- Post some requests for skills or talents that other members can provide for you.
Ongoing Use of SWEL Timebank:
- Don't hesitate to respond to an offer or request. This is exactly how new sharing and relationships are built which strengthen our community.
- Please respond in a timely manner to calls or emails you receive from members about requests or offers.
- After you've communicated with a member and determined a service exchange is appropriate, make specific arrangements to coordinate the exchange.
- Fulfill the exchange and save a record of it in your hours account.
- Come back to this website regularly and review offers and requests from other members.
Do this again and again to help keep our community alive and flourishing.